The people at System76 have a strong sense of ownership, urgency and drive. We respond to challenges with inquisitiveness and creative solutions. Our culture is open, energetic, hard working, quality oriented and pretty geeky.
As the System76 Shipping and Receiving Clerk, you will shepherd a great number of detailed minutia for several different teams. This will include among other things receiving, inventory control, shipping, recycling and much more while delivering consistently high-quality results with an unwavering attention to detail.
You can change gears at the drop of a hat and juggling a dozen running chainsaws is something you do with one hand. You're passionate about organization and delivering on time and want to join an innovative team where the only constant is continuous change.
- Receiving and stocking of all parts
- Ongoing audits of inventory
- Shipping and preparation of stickers, marketing freebies/giveaways
- Shipping of accessories such as t-shirts, hats, packs and keyboards
- Managing inventory of product welcome cards and brand stickers
- Managing inventory of handouts included with purchases, such as envelopes with stickers and welcome cards
- Managing inventory and order fulfillment of shirts, hats, laptop bags and packs and more
- Large shipment palleting
- Shipping box preparation
- Recycling support
- Other duties as assigned
Required skills and experience:
- Good computer skills
- Excellent communication abilities
- Impeccable organization
- Must be able to lift at least 50lbs
- BONUS: Spreadsheet skills
- You're smart, fun to work with, and totally OCD when it comes to keeping track of Everything
Full time, $15-$20 per hour.
System76 is the leading provider of Pop! & Ubuntu laptops, desktops, and servers. System76 offers health benefits, paid vacation, matching 401k, sabbatical, parental leave and an awesome work environment where smart people are free to create.
To be considered for this position, send your resume and references to firstname.lastname@example.org